What is HP Wireless Assistant?
HP wireless assistant is initially a driver that helps the clients to oversee connections, be wire or wireless. It displays the availability of Wi-Fi, WLAN, WWAN, Bluetooth, and wired networks. It comes as an in-built feature included in Windows OS. The HP assistant is a product of Hewlett Packard. Since the brand creates software and hardware of top-notch services, like HP wireless assistant is simply one more product in the market.
How to enable Hewlett-Packard Wireless Assistant?
The application is pre-install in most of the HP PCs. Today most of the laptops can interface with wireless devices, including your phone, modem, and router. To accomplish this, you’ll have to initially enable your wireless LAN through a touch-sensitive button, accessible on the body of the HP PC. For example, on the HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pad PC, this button looks like a blue signal-emitting tower when lit, and it possesses the right-most area of the keyboard panel under the PC screen. At the point when your wireless LAN is empowere, and then you have the choice to enable or disable separate wireless devices for the HP PC. The HP Wireless Assistant software cultivates this task.
Follow the following steps to enable wireless assistant in Hewlett-Packard:-
- Firstly verify that the HP Wireless Assistant Download already available or not in the PC. If not visit official HP Support website click HP drivers and downloads. If Yes Check Wireless Assistant already activated or not.
- NOTE- It is represented by a green signal-emitting tower icon on the base right of the system notification tray. If you cannot find this icon, then the Wireless Assistant is not enable.
- Go to the Start
- Click on the Control Panel This will open up a pop-up window.
- Click on Network and Internet.From the list of all the installed wireless devices, choose HP Wireless assistant
- Click on the Properties option to check the status of devices; This option is available at the footer of the Window.
- NOTE- These instructions are valid only on Windows Vista. The wireless LAN must be enable on your HP PC for all the instructions to work correctly.
Now you have successfully enabled the Wireless Assistant with your devices connectivity system.
Need HP windows 10 wireless assistant
The application is design to help Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Notebook’s wireless card(s). You need this application to determine the following elements:
- To stay refreshed with the network status changes
- For self- administering controls for linked wireless devices
- Checking the status of the disabled and enabled gadgets
- Get support for Wireless LAN networks
- Support for Bluetooth association
How to turn on or off Wireless assistant?
If you want to Turn on or off any of the connection, then refer to the instructions given below:-
- Click on the Windows icon and go to the Control board.
- As referenced in the above procedure, go to Network and internet > HP Wireless
- From the rundown of Installed Wireless Devices, you get the choice to Turn on and Turn off the
- If you need to disable Wireless LAN network, click on the Turn Off button under the ‘Activity’ section.
How do I remove HP Wireless Assistant?
NOTE- Before uninstalling or removing the HP Wireless Assistant Windows 7, make sure that the wireless connection is turned on.
- Go to Control Panel and click on Add or Remove Programs
- Go to the Assistant option and then click on the Remove (warning box appears: Are you sure you want to remove HP Wireless Assistant from your computer?
- The software is uninstalled, then Restart your computer.
- Once the system is on right-click on the icon with the green waves, and click then click on the option that says View Available Wireless Networks. he wireless network connection screen should load and either consequently connect or let you pick which system you are going to connect.