At the point when you install HP Assistant Software on your PC, you can get HP driver error 1603 ‘a fatal error occurred during installation‘ shown on your screen. The content ERROR_INSTALL_FAILURE may likewise go with the error message.
Error 1603 happens when the Windows Installer is attempting to install numerous projects simultaneously, for example, startup administrations, system updates, or different installations.
In particular, HP driver error 1603 happens when:
- An application that installed on your PC
- The folder you’re trying to install the Windows Installer Package to is scrambled
- The drive containing the folder you’re attempting to install the Windows Installer Package to is gotten to a substitute drive
- The framework account doesn’t have full control permissions on the organizer you’re trying to install Windows Installer package to, so the error comes because the Windows Installer service utilizes the System account to install the software.
When will the HP driver error 1603 pops up on the screen?
To keep your HP PC/Laptop run smoothly, then it required to refresh or update the HP Support Assistant Driver. Here’s the way to fix the HP driver error 1603 when it pops up on your PC:-
- Uninstall all past versions of drivers and download the recent drivers and firmware updates.
- Run the hardware troubleshooter
- Utilize a Microsoft Fix it or a simple fix
- Confirm that the Windows Installer service set to Automatic
- Install the driver in compatibility mode
- Grant the full control consents to the System account
- Register Windows segments
- Temporarily disable services, and afterward reinstall the HP programming
- Check the Microsoft Windows Installer form and move up to the most recent version
What to do when the driver error 1603 occurs?
HP support assistant is handy. As it quickly investigates if you need a quick solution or notices something is not right, you can straightforwardly contact from there, and you can also see the details if you need them. Although, it is excellent if you can do the Driver updates, and so, it’s a time-saving solution for you to fix the issue without going to the support website.
If the error-1603 still occurs in your PC/Laptop, then reinstall the HP assistant software. You can reinstall the software from the official website. To go through this procedure, you have to follow the steps mentioned below very carefully:-
- Go to the official website Http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant
- Click on the ‘Download HP Support Assistant’ option.
- Download box appears on the bottom of the screen, click on the ‘Save’ option.
- When the download process completes, click on the ‘Run’ option, and then follow the instruction as instructed on the screen.
- NOTE: The installation process may take a couple of moments to finish.
- When the process completes, select ‘Yes’ and then click on the ‘Finish’ option to restart your system.
- When your system restarts, then go to the HP support assistant icon on the Taskbar.
- Click on the icon, and you have successfully installed an HP support assistant on your PC.
What Error can solved by HP Assistant
This application can also access by the individual who doesn’t even have any specialized knowledge about this and can take help for eliminating such frequent interruptions from the root. It is a software package that has been created especially for such customers or users who are facing some constant interruptions while working with the HP Printer at office/organization or home. Therefore, to upgrade the performance of the HP Printer machine, one has to download this application into its system. The number of issues that are resolved by this software mentioned below:-
- Network issue while connecting
- The printer is not taking any command for printing
- Issues with the paper tray
- Paper jamming in the printer
- Low ink issue
- Cartridge problem while replacement
- Printer printing only half page
- Smudged paper problem
- Issue while connecting with Wi-Fi
- Bringing the HP printer online from offline
- Driver installation problem