This problem arises in your PC/Laptop when you are updating HP Support Assistant in the updated version of Windows. I recommend that you totally uninstall HP Assistant and install the recent version of this software.
You download the latest version of HP support assistant from the official website. To go through the download procedure, you have to follow the steps mentioned below very carefully:-
- Go to the official website Http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant
- Click on the ‘Download HP Support Assistant’ option.
- Download box appears on the bottom of the screen, click on the ‘Save’ option.
- When the download process completes, click on the ‘Run’ option, and then follow the instruction as instructed on the screen.
- NOTE: The installation process may take a couple of moments to finish.
- When the process completes, select ‘Yes’ and then click on the ‘Finish’ option to restart your system.
- When your system restarts, then go to the HP support assistant icon on the Taskbar.
- Click on the icon, and you have successfully installed an HP support assistant on your PC.
To keep your HP PC/Laptop run smoothly, then it is required to refresh or update the HP Support Assistant Driver. HP Assistant is an application that has been created specifically for such clients or users who are facing some frequent disturbances while working with the HP Printer at office/organization or home. Thus, to upgrade the performance of the HP Printer machine, one has to download this application into its system. The number of issues that are resolved by this software mentioned below:-
- Network issue while connecting
- The printer is not taking any command for printing
- Issues with the paper tray
- Paper jamming in the printer
- Low ink issue
- Cartridge problem while replacement
- Printer printing only half page
- Smudged paper problem
- Issue while connecting with Wi-Fi
- Bringing the HP printer online from offline
- Driver installation problem
After updating HP support assistant is beneficial. As it quickly investigates if you need a quick solution or notices something is not right, you can directly contact from there, and you can also see the details if you need them.
If you are not happy and want to turn off hp support application on your PC, then you can disable it for some time. You can disable the software from taskbar then follow the following steps carefully:-
- Open HP support assistant
- Click on ‘Updates and tune-ups.’
- On the bottom left select ‘other settings’
- Untick the taskbar options in the section ‘How would you like to be notified?’
NOTE: Disallowing this feature will stop the software from giving any notifications about updates or doesn’t fix until the HP support assistant opened again.
So this application HP assistant helps you to secure and keep your device updated. The individual who doesn’t even have any specialized knowledge about the application can also access this for eliminating such frequent interruptions from the root.