Is it that a new tab opens up randomly, every time you open the browser. Does the HP assistant keeps popping up with the help page while you are working on different things? This issue ordinarily happens when HP support assistant instrument isn’t working appropriately. We should attempt to uninstall and reinstall the program and then check.
You can uninstall hp assistant software from your PC/Laptop by using the ‘ADD or REMOVE’ feature in the Windows control panel. You can also follow the following steps to uninstall the application:-
- Open the control panel and then go to programs and click ‘uninstall a program.’
- Find the program and select ‘HP support assistant’ and then click uninstall.
- Follow the prompts, and the progress bar will show how long it will take to remove hp support assistant.
For reinstalling the program, you can download the HP assistant from the official website. To go through the download process, you have to follow the steps mentioned below very carefully:-
- Go to the official website Http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant
- Click on the ‘Download HP Support Assistant’ option.
- Download box appears on the bottom of the screen, click on the ‘Save’ option.
- When the download process completes, click on the ‘Run’ option, and then follow the instruction as instructed on the screen.
- NOTE: The installation process may take a couple of moments to finish.
- When the process completes, select ‘Yes’ and then click on the ‘Finish’ option to restart your system.
- When your system restarts, then go to the HP support assistant icon on the Taskbar.
- Click on the icon, and you have successfully installed an HP support assistant on your PC.
HP support assistant persuades you to keep your PC updated and resolve all issues, by automated updates and self-improvement or growth. It guides you to investigate the problem happening on your PC. HP support assistant can perform all this task through modified updates, and regular check-ups worked in diagnostics and a variety of useful choices.
If you are facing the same issue of assistant popping up after installing, then remove the HP support assistant from the Taskbar and later try to open the software again. Follow the following instructions to remove HP Assistant from the Taskbar:-
- Open HP support assistant
- Click on ‘Updates and tune-ups.’
- On the bottom left select ‘other settings’
- Untick the taskbar options in the section ‘How would you like to be notified?’
- NOTE: Disallowing this feature will stop the software from giving any notifications about updates or doesn’t fix until the HP support assistant opened again.
To keep your HP PC/Laptop run smoothly, then it is required to refresh or update the HP Support Assistant Driver. HP support assistant is beneficial. As it quickly investigates if you need a quick solution or notices something is not right, you can straightforwardly contact from there, and you can also see the details if you need them. But there is some setting to turn it off specific highlights or reminders; some of the updates are important like software and driver updates in the HP support assistant update application.
At the point when you have time, open the HP support assistant from the ‘All programs group’ and take some time to know about it and how to turn off a few updates or reminders.